We think and dream big to push boundaries and to grow fast, and today we are a team of +50 professionals committed to serving over 400 logistics, food, pharmaceutics and other customers globally. Through our pioneering cloud-based monitoring technology, we at Logmore are on a mission of making supply chains transparent, ensuring product safety as well as minimising waste for enterprises and consumers. Logmore enables the gathering of data from shipments and effective organisation, storing and distribution of it. With the help of Logmore Cloud and dynamic QR data loggers we are able to convert complexity and stress into knowledge and peace of mind.
Your role as the Senior Frontend Developer
You'll be involved in the development of Logmore Cloud Platform. The Cloud is both the brains and the beating heart of the Logmore service, so your work will be seen and felt by all our customers and users.
As a senior frontend engineer, you will be working mainly on the customer facing parts of the Logmore Cloud. Depending on your experience, skillset and interests, you can also focus on the backend application parts. On many occasions you will be working with large datasets and visualising information for our customers. Performance is important to you and your work will focus on efficiency when choosing right approaches and algorithms. Access to data is via RESTful APIs for which you’ll take part in designing with our Software team.
Your work with testing also intersects with the DevOps side of things. You will fluently write tests with Jest and deal with CircleCI, Kubernetes and AWS for software releases.
Obviously the work is not all coding, though. You'll start your day in the daily team meeting to sync things with other developers, and use Jira as your compass for development tasks. You will be involved in meetings and planning sessions to create specifications for new features with developer colleagues as well as members of the Customer Success and Sales teams. In order to succeed in a fast growing company like Logmore, we value good communications and problem solving skills.
What will you be doing
- Develop and maintain Logmore Cloud services UI components
- Work with large datasets and data visualisation optimising performance and latency
- Collaborate with agile team in software development on data visualisation and dashboards
- Take part in defining next steps in scaling our Cloud services for ever growing audience by participating in our DevOps activities
Qualities that will ensure your success in the role
- An attitude for delivering results in a fast-paced environment. We are out to change the world!
- You learn fast and eagerly. You are eager to question things and approach unknowns
- Mindset of coaching other team members and sharing best practises
- Strong communication skills in English (Finnish is a nice bonus)
- Strong experience working with SPAs utilising RESTful APIs
- Experience in frontend frameworks & technologies (we use Vue.js, Vuex, Axios, Jest)
- Some familiarity with the DevOps tech in our stack: Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, CircleCI
Technical background that would suit this position
- Design systems
- CSS / SASS / LESS
So why Logmore?
- You'll have the opportunity to work as part of a fast-growing, international and ambitious team with a warm and friendly atmosphere
- Get to work with our top-level developers. We know how to make things happen! We are also on the cutting edge of technology both on the software and hardware side.
- Create a real impact and grow along with the company – you get to join us at an extremely interesting time.
- See your handiwork in scaling up the organisation
- Make the world smarter: reduce the amount of waste, make logistics operations more efficient and build more transparent supply chains